Monday, June 3, 2013

Let's Give it a Try

Okay, well...I am going to give this whole blogging thing a shot. So summer just started and believe it or not, my vacation is over! The summer camp I work at just started today and with moving rooms and GRADES I feel like there really wasn't much vacation to have in the first place! I can't tell you how excited I am to be teaching the 2nd grade this year. I just started unpacking my room and am thrilled to have everything organized the way I want! Last year I felt so rushed at the beginning of the year that I NEVER got to catch up! Now is my chance to take all summer to get everything set up perfectly! As I start getting decorations up I will start posting pictures. But for now, I am going to browse Pinterest, blogs, and TPT until I can't keep my eyes open anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment